brandoseven defines your brand and develops a professional, engaging web presence. This helps you to convert more visitors into leads and customers and make you stand out from the crowd by design.
Michael T. Maeder is a Swiss based Graphic Designer specializing in graphic design, brand design advertising and webdesign (UX/UI Design). He lives in the eastern part of Switzerland, in Arbon, Thurgau. Michael is also a member of CDA (Communication Designers Association) the global non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the modern discipline of communication design.
Check out the projects
+41 (0)71 440 00 12
- UN Women campaign from Ogilvy & Mather
- This is an absolute stunning campaign from Ogilvy & Mather that makes me lacking any words. Art Director is Christopher Hunt. Read more – ‘UN Women campaign from Ogilvy & Mather’.
- New website now in Beta 2
- My new homepage is now in Beta 2. It’s responsive, meaning it’s optimized for multiple devices like computers, tablets and mobile phones. During the next few weeks, more and more content will be added, as well as descriptions for the projects. Read more – ‘New website now in Beta 2’.
- The geeky stuff
- This part of the blog belongs to the geeky, nerdy part. Posts about gadgets, technology and whatever. See you soon. Read more – ‘The geeky stuff’.